Historical Society Membership
Become a Member of the LACOMBE MUSEUMS TODAY
Member meetings for the Lacombe & District Historical Society are held on a monthly basis throughout the year. Meetings are usually held on the last Thursday of the month at 6:00 pm at the Flatiron Building basement.
Everyone is welcome to come and attend a meeting and learn about getting involved with the Historical Society.
At these meetings members plan upcoming events, fundraisers and other fun activities!
The Society’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) is held in March each year.
Members wishing to receive agendas and minutes for meetings should provide an e-mail address with their membership application.
Minutes can also be mailed to members upon request.
Become a Member & receive:
- E-MAIL communications for programs, exhibits & events (if e-mail provided)
- Invitations to major exhibit openings
- Early access & discounts on registrations for our workshops & speaker series
- 10% off discounts on items in gift shop
- Opportunities to help plan the Lacombe & District Historical Society's future within the community and voting* privileges at the Annual General Meeting
(*Must have valid membership for 60 days prior to AGM date in order to vote).
Your Membership helps us to:
- Achieve our Vision to be a valuable asset in the community
- Care for the 12,000 plus artifacts in the Collection
- Exhibit local and national heritage & stories to bring us together
- Bring quality, world-class exhibitions to Lacombe
- Present fun, family-friendly activities & experiences
Email or call us today to discuss your interest in volunteering with the Lacombe & District Historical Society!
email@example.com | 403.782.3933